tOLOng KLIK ya!!!

Followers

TINGGALKAN LINK YA!!!

KLIK KLIK YA

Isnin, 27 April 2009

Sagittarius...

Should arrange "doa selamat" here I guess. But it will be fine? I don't think so :P This year, many bad luck happen to me. Let's check out my zodiac for this year.


Me as a Sagittarians have a positive outlook on life, are full of enterprise, energy, versatility, adventurousness and eagerness to extend experience beyond the physically familiar. This is a right thing but I've made a wrong choice work here. Haiz....Now I am stuck. As aSagi, I enjoy travelling and exploration, the more so because Sagiminds are constantly open to new dimensions of thought.

Can it be accepted zodiacs? We are basically ambitious and optimistic, and continue to be so even when their hopes are dashed. We strongly idealistic natures can also suffer many disappointments without being affected. Any arguement so far? Sagi also honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice. But, why they treat me like this? I am a black of the family. Furthermore we are usu
ally on the side of the underdog in society they will fight for any cause they believe to be just, and are prepared to be rebellious. Just wait and see....

Love is wonderful for many, but it's a bit of an enigma for theSagittarians like myself. Sagittarians, love often sex, plain and simple.Hahaha... I like sex! Not often but regularly. Sagis also are known as good kisser! Yes I believe in this...Our partners normally will wait the next kiss from us. Can you imagine that.

Sagi is a not shy person, and like the half beast/half humanthat he/she represents, is quite the sexual animal. In other words, these folks are always readyThat is a Sagis life then. Let move on to next love story. But, love can be hard for the Sagis. For this reason, a friendship first is often the best way to encourage a love relationship with these folk. Do you agree? Well...this is my life! No matter what people say about me,imanmom..

0 comments:

 

Template by Maya